Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2007

the little things

It is the little things sometimes that I need to rejoice in! Today I put the kids down for a nap at 2:00 and did a few things around the house, responded to some emails, watched the Oprah special and read a little in my book. At 3:30 I decided to lay down for whatever few minutes I had left before they woke up. As I laid down I said a silly prayer asking God to let the kids sleep for at least 30 more minutes so I could rest as well. Now it is 1 and a half hours later and I'm about to go wake them up after all of us had very long Sunday afternoon naps - aren't those the best! Thank you God for my rest!

1 comment:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Rest is woooonderful!!!

Come on over & check out my fun Bump! Photo Tag going on! Hope you’d like to play along and post your favorite pregnant belly pic!

Steph