Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2007

A great day ....

Today was a fabulous day with the man of my dreams. Tomorrow will be 6 years since we were married. Sometimes I can't believe that it has already been six years since we said "I do". Since we were married in the summer we usually always celebrate our anniversary at some camp. This year is no different for us. Today Bush & Maris watched our boys as we headed over to Austin for some great couple time. It is so much fun to go out with no kids. I forget how much fun it is until we are out and no one is crying and I am not picking up crayons off the restaurant floor for the millionth time, and I'm not trying to split a $5 kids meal that doesn't even have good food in it anyways.

We started our day at a great restaurant in Austin called Shady Grove. Fabulous food and fabulous chips and salsa. A place CAN NOT go wrong that has good chips and salsa for me. We then headed to the mall to cruise around and window shop, Starbucks for a great coffee, and then to guitar center to pick stuff up for the band. While we were at the mall we took our picture in one of those cheesy picture booths. So much fun! Whenever I get them scanned I'll share with you!

I must say I am 100% more in love with my husband today than I was 6 years ago. Our love has grown tremendously and him and I have both transformed into different people over the years. God has been so gracious to each of us by giving us each other and two fabulous boys. I can not wait for the next 6 years and so many more after that!

Baby - I LOVE YOU!

4 comments:

Tamara said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! You are so awesome!!!!

Tammy said...

Happy Anniversary!!! The Nolan's love you and your precious family!

debra parker said...

We will celebrate our anniversary at camp also...

Reed Family said...

Congrats on 6 years! I can't believe it is has been 6 years. I still remember you guys getting in engaged just like it was yesterday. I remember the valentine's shirts! ha! We love you guys and love hearing what God is doing in the Ivey Family. Thanks for visiting us. Check out the pics of our visit.