Okay so this tagging thing is going around and I have been tagged by Gini and Heather ... so here we go:
Here are the rules. Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven people to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
1. I was the mascot my senior year in high school! Go Knights! I think I just wanted to be close to the football field to get a better view. I love to watch football and I got a great seat that year, right on the sidelines. It wasn't hard for me to earn the position since I was the only one that tried out! I had lots of fun that year with the cheerleaders. :)
2. I secretly desire to be on TV! Maybe on a talk show or something ....
3. I participated in the Junior Olympics while I was younger in track. I compted in the 4x400 and the 4x800. One year we placed 3rd in the 4x400 out of the whole United States. Another random fact about that race ... out of the top 8 teams I was the only white girl on the stand! I still have that medal framed and beg Aaron to put it up in our house. Not really, but it is a running joke b/c he eventually hung it up in our garage!!! Ha Ha! After finishing my half marthon a few weekends ago I told him I wanted to frame that medal and hang it with the others!
4. Aaron was the first guy I ever dated that didn't play baseball. I'm not sure why that was, but I guess I was a groupie. Aaron was also the first guy I ever dated who was in a healthy, growing relationship with God. No wonder I stuck with him!
5. I have never done drugs. Some of you may be saying that isn't much of a random fact, but actually I was very wild in high school and college, so I'm proud that I actually said NO to one temptation that was put before me!
6. I still have the ring holder that my boyfriend in 4th grade gave me. His name was Scott Harrison and we were boyfriend/girlfriend for a long time and hardly ever talked. He actually dropped the first ring holder while riding his bike to school and his mom went and bought another one. What a nice mom. I still have it and use it every day to put my wedding ring and watch around.
7. I would love to design my own house with an architect and pick out EVERYTHING and put in so many upgrades. I want my kids to all share a room. ONE big room for boys and ONE big room for girls. Bunk beds everywhere. With a computer room, tv room, and toys room. I want them to be together and love each other but have places to go to get alone time. Also to share bathrooms. One big bathroom for boys with 2-3 showers and toilets, and ONE big bathroom for girls, with lots of showers and stuff. Is this weird to you guys? Also, it looks as though I'm going to need more than just my two boysi n my family. I know I'm weird!
So, I am supposed to tag 7 people for this thingy .... so how about:
Becca @ Four of Us
Maris @ This is Life with Us
Amy @ The Beckey Family
Christy @ The Smith Family
Amanda @ Baby Bangs
Amanda @ The Reed Family
Tara @ The Livesay Haiti Blog
& one more ... Mel @ My Life is a Sitcom
& one more! ... Kim @ Dave, Kim, Emma Bemma, Izzie Bizzie
Okay I can't stop ... Debra @ And by Faith ... the blog