Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2007

random pictures ....

I have so many pictures to share from my recent trip through TX.

Here are some from the train ride from Palestine to Rusk and back. Big Boy loved it had a blast. Little Boy liked it but wasn't too impressed and we were all happy when he finally crashed on the way home!



Fredricksburg was lots of fun!




Big Boy took this pic of mom and I!



While in Fredricksburg we went to the Wilderness Farms and went through the butterfly exhibit. Big Boy loved finding all the butterflies and letting them land on him!






Nana and Pops with the boys before we left their house for Grandma and Grandpa's house.


The whole family before we went to Marcus and Chrystal's wedding, which was wonderful!

Maris and I at the wedding.

The whole family this morning at First Pres of Houston for Easter.

2 comments:

debra parker said...

One thing that kept running through my brain as I was looking at these pictures...you are so beautiful...seriously beautiful. I am glad that you had a great time.

Amanda said...

Great pictures! I haven't been to Fredricksburg in ages but you've made me want to go!