Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Good news

I LOVE getting good news!

On Thursday I found out that my brother and his wife are having a BOY! I'm so happy and have dreams of our boys being best friend cousins for life! They will be 2 years and 4 years apart. FUN TIMES with all these boys are in our future, I just know it! They are thinking of naming him Porter and I LOVE that!

Yesterday I received some more good news and hopefullly will be able to share that with you next week! I love happy news and I love when people are caught off guard and blessed so much!


What is the best news you have received all week?

4 comments:

Tamara said...

My best news was my parents staying till the 7th! That's a whole week of Mommy and Daddy!!!! :) YEE HAW!

I love good news too and you KILL me when you do the secret good news!!!! Should I call Maris???? ;)
xoxoxo

Maris said...

Oh no! Here we go again. Its not me guys, sorry! Thanks for caring if it was though! :)

Alison B. said...

yep, we should DEFINITELY call Maris!!! can't wait to hear all about that good news. ;)

dreamingBIGdreams said...

you guys are hilarious! you'll have to watit until Monday night!