Pages

Thursday, February 1, 2007

You think you know me:

You think you know me?

Compliments of Rachel

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. English tutor
2. Preschool teacher
3. Bible teacher/basketball & vball coach
4. Kanakuk Kamp counselor

Movies I would watch over and over:
5. Steel Magnolias
6. Top Gun
7. Cars
8. Crash

Four places you have lived:
9. TN
10. Arlington, TX
11. Sugar Land, TX
12. Brownwood, TX

Four places you have been on vacation:
13. NYC, NY
14. Chicago, IL
15. Destin, FL
16. San Diego, CA

Four of my favorite foods are:
17.TOMATOE's - a new favorite!
18. Cheese sticks
19. Salmon
20. anything from Carabba's

Four places I would rather be right now:
21. Scotland
22. on a beach with lots of girlfriends
23. snow skiing with Aaron
24. a cabin in the mountains with Aaron and no kids and no agenda - just a new restaurant every day!

Four friends I think will respond:
25. Becca
26. Maris
27. Tamara
28.YOU!
copy and paste on your own blog. delete my answers and insert your own. have fun!

No comments: