Pages

Thursday, February 15, 2007

running status

For the 5 people that read my blog I thought I would update you on my running status. As you may remember one of my New Year's Resolutions is to run a half marathon. I am hoping to do the Country Music Marathon in April.

So, last week I ran 14 miles (more than I ran the whole month of Jan!) and that brought my total since Jan 1st up to 40.80 miles. :) So far this week I've ran 10 and have three more to go before the end of the week. On Tuesday I ran 4 miles in 36:54, and today I ran 3 in 26:03.

For those of you that remember my complaining in January about how much I hated running and wondering if it would ever get better. Well, it is still SO hard, but it is getting better. I am enjoying my runs more often. Tonight I was only supposed to do 2, but was feeling good so I went one more.

3 comments:

ginger said...

girl! you're doing a good job-keep it up! i'm so proud of you!

do you realize that you're the only one of us that kept the promise to run a marathon? remember when we said we were all going to do it? it was you, me, maris and someone else--i can't remember who.

i'm so proud of you that you've done it! you'll be ready for the country music marathon in no time!

Tamara said...

I am so impressed! That is so awesome! :) Oh, and Ginger, it wasn't me, ha! I did work out this morning at 5:15am. YEAH ME! I am going to start going tuesday through Friday at 5:15am...wow!

Anonymous said...

you actuallyhave 14 subscribers in Bloglines.... so you're much more popular than you think!