Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2007

last day of vacation

Today my "vacation" is coming to an end. It is always bitter sweet to end the vacation. You are ready to get back to life, and yet not ready to leave the fun life you've been leading for a week. I'm looking forward to seeing my sweet boys again, and yet wishing Aaron was coming with me to see them too!

It has been a great week of lots of eating out (one of my TOP FAVORITE things to do), lots of couple time, and me by the pool reading a great book and soaking up the rays! That is my idea of a great week.

So, today around noon I head back to real life. Back to my boys, back to being a mommy and back to what I love doing.

3 comments:

Living to Love said...

Enjoy your last day!! I hope that your travels are safe and that you have an awesome homecoming with your boys!!

debra parker said...

We enjoy a lot of the same things...we so need to hang out.

debra parker said...

We enjoy a lot of the same things...we so need to hang out.